$1000 Cash + 3D2N stay in Hotel Soloha
3D2N stay in Hotel Soloha
2D1N stay in Hotel Soloha
Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") shall apply to "The Bride Always Knocks Twice — Killer Secrets: Reward” ("Draw”) organised by The Theatre Practice Ltd (“Practice”).
- Qualifying period
- The entries must be submitted via this website between 31 May, 2000h (GMT+8) to 6 June, 1959h (GMT+8) to qualify for the Draw.
- The Draw is open to all ticket holders, including those residing outside of Singapore, regardless of nationality.
- Winner(s) below 18 years old will require parental consent to redeem the prize(s).
- All responses and particulars provided in the entry must be accurate, true and complete. Incomplete, inaccurate or illegible entries will be disqualified.
- Only entries with the correct answer and ample supporting evidence/justification will be shortlisted for the Draw.
- The following categories of people are not eligible to participate in the Draw:
- All permanent and/or contract employees (“Employees”) of Practice and their immediate family members (i.e. spouses, children, parents, brothers and sisters) (“Immediate Family Members”).
- All sponsors, partners, agencies and/or service providers engaged by Practice (including but not limited to advertising agencies, promotions agencies, printing companies, event management agencies and any persons assisting or who are involved in the Draw) and their Employees and Immediate Family Members.
- Winners will be notified via email and/or phone within 14 working days after the day of the entry submission deadline.
- Prizes must be claimed and redeemed within one year from the Notification Date, or it will be forfeited. No correspondence or claims will be entertained in the event of such forfeiture. A Participant whose prize has been forfeited shall not be entitled to any payment or compensation whatsoever from Practice or its partners.
- The prizes are not exchangeable for cash or any other items.
- The prizes (Hotel Voucher) are non-transferable, except if the winner(s) are not Singapore residents.
- Winner(s) residing outside of Singapore may transfer the Hotel Voucher to a Singapore resident or visitor within two weeks from the notification date. Hotel Voucher must be utilised within the one year redemption period.
- The Hotel Voucher is not valid to be used on Singapore’s Public Holidays and Eve of Public Holidays.
- Winner(s) must email to firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm dates of stay (subject to availability).
- Reserve winner(s) will be drawn to replace any winner(s) subsequently disqualified.
- The winner of any Prize shall be responsible for all ancillary and additional costs arising from the use of the Prize, insofar as these are not specifically indicated as part of the Prize.
- Hotel Soloha reserves the right to make amendments to the Hotel Voucher without prior notice.
- Use of personal information
- By participating in the Draw, the Participants (including the Winners) are deemed to have consented to:
- The collection, use and disclosure of his/her name, identification/passport number, image, voice and/or likeness by Practice and its partners for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing and/or other purposes without any payment and/or compensation except where prohibited by law; and
- Receiving promotional, marketing and other publicity information from Practice and its partners.
- The decisions of Practice on all matters relating to or in connection with the Draw are final, conclusive and binding.
- Practice reserves the right at any time in its sole and absolute discretion to determine and/or amend or vary these terms and conditions without prior notice.
- Practice shall not be responsible for any injury, loss or damage suffered as a result of, or in connection with the Draw and/or redemption or use of the Prizes howsoever arising.
- In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any advertising, promotional, publicity and other materials relating to or in connection with the Draw, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.